The reason I posted a Prezi tutorial 2 weeks ago was because it is a newer, innovative, and interesting tool that I think can be utilized in classrooms. It requires some playing around like any new technology, but the customization exceeds PowerPoint, and embedding pictures and videos is much easier. It is also more dynamic and allows for more creativity. Another tutorial video can be found here.
I think technology can play a vital role in the classroom if it ties to the curriculum effectively. I am in a Learning With Video games class this semester as well, and the objective is to create lessons that use video games teaching literacy and real world applications. So far it has been pretty interesting... even though I now have emails from World of Warcraft.
So far I support using technology and am interested to see where our class goes from here! Maybe I will finally learn how to use a smart board..
No comments:
Post a Comment